Don’t miss this Easter escape to the Emirates of Dubai.
Dubai, one of the seven emirates that constitute the UAE, is a perfect getaway for an exciting and memorable vacation.
Dubai is home to some of the world’s most popular tourist attractions such as Burj-al-Arab, Burj Khalifa, Wild Wadi Water Park, Jumeirah Mosque, and many more. Besides the skyscrapers, there are gardens, amusement parks, zoos and other entertainment options available in the city to keep tourists entertained throughout their stay here.
28 March- April 3, 2018
Duration: 6 nights/7 days
₦250,000 is all you need to secure this package today and pay the balance before embarking on the trip.
- Return flight to Dubai
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (in a shared room with one other person)
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Dubai city tour including Dubai museum
- Dhow cruise on creek with 04-star international buffet dinner
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner ( Fire dance, belly dance, Tanura dance, dancing horse show, dune bashing 30-40 min )
- Burj Khalifa with 124th-floor ticket off-peak Hrs.
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Tours not included in itinerary
- Services not included in itinerary
- Tips for leaders, guide, and drivers
- All hotel taxes excluding TOURISM DIRHAM/ EVENT/ EXHIBITION
This trip is for you, if:
- You are fun and awesome.
- You are looking to experience a new culture, eat local food and meet local people.
- You’ve always wanted to travel the world but have no clue where to start.
- You want an unforgettable adventure but none of your friends or family are interested.
- You love traveling but want someone else to do all the planning and organizing (we take care of all that).
- All of the above!
For more information, please fill out required fields in form below or call: 08030750965 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org